On Monday, June 27, Marc Prewitt and I will be making a presentation at YAPC::NA::2005 in Toronto entitled "Phalanx from the Trenches: A Local Perl Users Group's Experience."

While the main focus of our talk will be on our experience with the Perl Seminar NY Phalanx contingent's work on Text-Template and HTML-Template, we would like to make reference to the experiences of other locally-based Phalanx contingents and of any Perl hackers working solo on phalanxing CPAN modules.

If you'd like to share your experiences, send me mail at jkeen [at] verizon [dot] net. And if you are attending YAPC, we'd love to meet up with you there!

Jim Keenan