On Wed, Jun 01, 2005 at 03:00:03PM -0700, Kevin Scaldeferri wrote:

> On Jun 1, 2005, at 2:35 PM, James E Keenan wrote:
>
> >Kevin Scaldeferri wrote:
> >>I'm looking at a bit of output from Devel::Cover that I imagine has
> >>to be a bug.  I'll try my best to reproduce the HTML output:
> >>stmt       branch   cond       sub      time             code
> >>221862      100      100      _____    1613639          next if
> >>($line =~ /^\s*[#!]/ || $line =~ /^\s*$/);
> >
> >>If you look at the subroutine coverage page, it claims that there is
> >>a BEGIN block uncovered at that line.
> >... nor have I seen an uncovered BEGIN block.  But that may just be a
> >side effect of the sort of things I've been doing coverage analysis
> >on.
>
> Well, there is no BEGIN block there at all, so that suggests something
> funny is going on.

Certainly.  Of course, it's always possible and quite likely that there
is a bug in my code somewhere.  But there is also a chance that I am
conflating two ops, since I have yet to come up with a way to uniquely
identify an op (suggestions welcome).  You're not running on 5.6.x are
you?

--
Paul Johnson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.pjcj.net