Yesterday, hide gave me some sweet example code to use
HTTP::Server::Simple and Test::WWW::Mechanize to test Rubric's CGI bits.
I've started working with them, and they make me happy.

I've realized that the server, which is forked from the test script,
doesn't have its usage show up in Devel::Cover.  I can see why that
would happen but... I'm so addicted to the awesome utility of coverage
reports that I am loathe to have to cope with half my code being so hard
to cover.

Does anyone have a good idea on how to make this work?

--
rjbs