Hey,

Found out this morning that wizard.p6 suddenly stopped wondering and I was
stumped as to why. The autrijus came along and pointed out that i was
defineing an Object class of my own. This was obliterating the built in
class causing all other classes to fail to work at all. It would seem from
my point of view then that adding class definitions like that through the
language should not be done in the root namespace. By putting them there we
obliterate any user defined classes (or vice versa in this case). I think it
would be much better to instead put those internal definitions in there own
namespace or seperate them out in some similar manner. That way in the
future the language can add its own classes without fear of conflicts with
user defined classes. After all there is no reason to paint ourselves into
that corner so early, no one wants to have to fight for new internal classes
because every added class could possibly compromise existing code.

Well that is my 2 cents and my first post here so please forgive anything
that apears rude or stupid and guide me on how to improve future posts.

Thanks,

Eric Hodges