Hi,

I've just stumbled upon Test::WWW::Mechanize and tried to use version 1.05_02, but the very first test gave me the following error:

1) /opt/software/perl/lib//Test/WWW/Mechanize.pm:103 - frontPage(MCTests)
You tried to run a test without a plan!  Gotta have a plan.

The Test::WWW::Mechanize class creates an instance of Test::Builder, which requires that the plan() method is called on it before it can be used. I got rid of the error by adding this:

my $Test = Test::Builder->new();
$Test->plan('no_plan');

Am I supposed to use Test::WWW::Mechanize in a different way, though?

Thanks,
Simon

--

Simon (Vsevolod ILyushchenko)   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                http://www.simonf.com

Terrorism is a tactic and so to declare war on terrorism
is equivalent to Roosevelt's declaring war on blitzkrieg.

Zbigniew Brzezinski, U.S. national security advisor, 1977-81