On Jul 12, 2005, at 0:37, Autrijus Tang wrote:

That's cool.  In that case I'll commit the test suite from perl-1.0_16
as TODO tests to the Punie tree, if that's okay with you. :)

Most welcome. I'm following a naming convention in the t/ directory of changing the original "io.print"-style file names to "io_print.t", to make it easier to see the correspondence between the Perl 1 and Punie tests.

Of course, the ultimate test will eventually be running the Perl 1 test suite as-is, without pre-digesting it into Parrot::Test calls. :)

Allison