Autrijus Tang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I get errors:
> 1..2
> ok 1 - default sub called
> not ok 2 - default sub called in package namespace
> #   Failed test (t/subroutines/defaults.t line 35, column 1-62)
> #        Got: undef
> # Looks like you failed 1 tests of 2

Did you perhaps had an order version of pugs in PATH?

Ouch.  Yes, of course.  All is well.  Thanks.

Now I want to contribute an example.  It shows off named parameters with
default values (including those of code type :-) as well as currying.  It does
this by implementing Newton's method for root finding.  Is this appropriate for
inclusion in the examples directory?  If so, where should it go in that
directory?

Phil