Jonathan Worthington wrote:

* Memory leak - string_to_cstring returns a malloced string, which isn't freed everywhere

Thanks, applied -r8671

Note - yes, I know many of the strings are passed to internal_excpection, but IIRC many of those will be becoming real_exceptions in the future, so it's worth free'ing 'em. :-)

Yep.

P.S. I can give about a day a week of development time to Parrot at the moment, and hopefully might get to use Parrot in my dissertation project if folks at uni are happy with my ideas, which means I'd be using it more extensively for the next year or so.

Awesome.
leo