Autrijus~

On 8/6/05, Autrijus Tang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> (Cc'ing p6l, but this feels like a p6c thread...)
>
> Greetings.  As I'm moving forward with the new PIL runcore,
> I'm now trying to document my understanding as visual diagrams.
>
> The first one is about the compilation cycle:
>
>     http://pugscode.org/images/simple-compilation.png
>
> The second one is about the container model:
>
>     http://pugscode.org/images/container.png

The pictures are pretty and the compilation one makes a great deal of
sense, but I must admit to being enitrely confused by the container
one.  I think part of the problem is that I don't have a good footing
from which to understand it.  Is there somewhere I can look for a
gentle explanation of the whole container/tied/untied thing?

Thanks,
Matt
--
"Computer Science is merely the post-Turing Decline of Formal Systems Theory."
-Stan Kelly-Bootle, The Devil's DP Dictionary