> Fixed (r8839 / r8840).
>
> $ perl Configure.pl --prefix=/home/lt/src/p-0.2.3
> $ make && make install
> $ cd ~/src/p-0.2.3
> $ bin/parrot parrot-config.imc prefix
> /home/lt/src/p-0.2.3
>
> leo

Hi Leo,

maybe you are right but I can`t test it because:

1. jrieks got a conflict in the current svn (8843) that is not resolved so
Configure does not run (config/auto/perldoc.pl)

2. I made patches agains r8818 for the files that changed  to apply to
parrot-0.2.3 but these did not work out the way I though - maybe I am missing
something. I patched parrot-config and config/gen/makefiles/root.in . Since
the other changes are about tcl I didn`t worry about that.

3. Hope I fixed the problem in config/auto/perldoc but now I get a seg. fault
during compilation :-(

Adrian