At 09:40 05/08/2005 -0700, you wrote:
"François PERRAD (via RT)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> With this patch, dynclasses work with MinGW32.
> (same as r8717 by Jonathan Worthington with MSC)

Unfortunately, your changes to dynclasses_pl.in break the build for MSVC.
Fortunately, it looks to be something fairly minor.

> -        "${ld_out}" . $target . " " . $def .
> +        "-o " . $target . " " . $def .
You can't hardcode -o in there - you must use ${ld_out}.  As MinGW32 uses
gcc (I believe that's the case, anyway...) and ${ld_out} works for gcc on
other platforms, I guess that changing that line back to how it was won't
break things for MinGW32?

If using ${ld_out} won't break stuff for MinGW32, I can apply the patch with
this fix (no need for you to send a new one) unless I spot any other issues.
If it does, then we need to work out a way of making MinGW32 happy without
breaking things for @other compilers.

Please let me know.

${ld_out} is fine.
You can apply the patch.