On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 16:25:51 +0300, Yuval Kogman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[...]

> On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 11:16:56 -0000, David Formosa (aka ? the Platypus) =
> wrote:

[...]

>> use has the potentional to change the way the compiler
>> parses the code.  So use needs to be regarded.
>
> Hmm... Good point.
>
> I don't know how this is dealt with WRT to the "every module is
> compiled with it's own compiler" approach perl 6 is supposed to
> have.

When compiling modules the compiler can seperate out stuff that will
modify the caller's enviroment (exports ect) and thouse that will
not.

When "use" is seen, only this outward facing code needs to be examined.

[...]

> Perhaps the use macro could do this on it's own.

Seems sound.

http://dformosa.zeta.org.au/~dformosa/Spelling.html to find out more.
Free the Memes.