"Andy Lester" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 10:07:02AM -0400, Christopher H. Laco
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > Why would they stop uploading? How would they, the new uploaders, even
> > know about CPANTS? It's not like uploaded files automatically return a
> > scathing email and an html response page that says your "module sucks;
> > failed CPANTS kwalatee. Go away".
>
> I don't know.  That's why I ASKED THE QUESTION of what will be done with
> the information about their results.

I just signed up as a module author. I didn't know about the kwalitee thing
until I started reading the "Perl Testing" notebook that just came out.

It would not stop me from uploading though. I would either ignore it or
strive to get my "kwalitee" higher.

I did not look at any kwalitee levels for the modules that I have installed.
I need 'em, so I use 'em.

Robert