On Fri, Sep 16, 2005 at 11:54:00AM -0400, Geoffrey Young wrote:

> > I'd really love to use Devel::Cover - I love the effect mastering the
> > request/response Apache::Test framework has had on my code, and I really
> > want to start using code coverage as part of my toolkit.
>
> yah, this is a bit more complex than it probably ought to be, but I guess
> that's by design.  it could also be a bit better documented, but...

> IIRC paul had some info on this at his YAPC::EU advanced Devel::Cover talk
> (which I did not attend) so maybe he has his slides available for viewing as
> well.

Thanks for answering, Geoff.  I was hoping you would ;-)

Since I only had 20 mins, I'm afraid the part about mod_perl ended up as
one slide which basically said you can use Apache::Test - read the docs.

For those who are interested anyway, the slides are at
http://www.pjcj.net/yapc/yapc-eu-2005-dc-advanced/slides/
and the more basic stuff can be found off http://www.pjcj.net/yapc/

--
Paul Johnson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]