Hi!

On Sun, Sep 18, 2005 at 09:30:03PM +0200, David Landgren wrote:

> Yeah, but I'm loathe to dedicate two separate test files merely to score
> two points of Kwalitee. As it is, I'd just much rather bundle both tests
> in a 00_basic.t file along with all the other standard no-brainer tests.

I'm not sure if Test::Pod and Test::Pod::Coverage can be run from the same
test script. AFAIK all_pod_files_ok sets the plan, and all_pod_coverage_ok
does so too.

I guess it will work if you set the plan by yourself.

CPANTS doesn't care if you're using one or several files.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl                               http://domm.zsi.at