> Collecting any sort of coverage data is a complete bitch. Let me just
> say right now that doing it across _all_ of CPAN is flat out impossible.
>
> It's impossible.

Is it possible to use PPI to count the number of tests in a module's
test suite?  More than 5 tests would probably mean the author added one
of his own.  Of course the problem here how to deal with tests that
don't use Test:: modules.  So maybe this is also impossible.

Maybe another approach is to take the module's entire test suite and
remove from it any code that looks like it came from pod.t, pod-coverage.t,
00.load.t or any other stock test boilerplate. If there's something left
over, then the module probably has an actual test suite.

Michael

---
Michael Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>