On Oct 3, 2005, at 1:09 PM, Joshua Hoblitt via RT wrote:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] - Tue Jun 29 05:14:34 2004]:

This is the latest version of the String PMC, complete with iterators.

In my understanding, the default implementation of morph() would check if the new class number is the same as the old one, and if it isn't then
it would destroy the pmc and create a new one. For some reason this
default method is sometimes not found (resulting in "morph() not
implemented" errors). Am I wrong or is this a bug?

alexm

It doesn't look like this patch was ever applied and I don't think from looking at it that it can even been applied now. Do you still feel that
there are issues with the string PMC?

-J

I believe the patch is hopelessly outdated. If you find no use for it, please delete it. Thanks.

--alex