On Oct 4, 2005, at 5:05, Joshua Hoblitt wrote:

On Mon, Oct 03, 2005 at 06:17:30PM -0700, chromatic wrote:

I'll check this in in two days with regard to feedback from anyone whose
opinion matters and what to call it and where to put it, if my initial
choice isn't perfect.

I'm wondering if this wouldn't be better split up into RT tickets
similar to the way TODOs are handled. Having everything in one coherent
document is great but I suspect that significantly lowers the odds of
the individual items being kept up to date.

There are 2 philosophies amongst people: some prefer RT, others prefer one document in the tree. The goal could be to auto-create BROKEN from RT tickets then. (I prefer one file, btw ;-)

Cheers,

-J

leo