Hi all,

Some weeks ago, I announced my plans for writing a paper on the archtecture of Parrot. In the mean time, I made a start, and more or less defined the structure of the article. It's an initial draft, so nothing definite yet. Also, as it's a really early draft, not much too read. However, it gives an overview of the paper as I 'm planning it, and if you're interested, you can find it at:

http://members.home.nl/joeijoei/parrot/paper.pdf

(next 'releases' will be more complete, and less cluttered with 'notes to self')

If you read it, and you think: what is he talking about, please give me an email and I can change things. As it is kinda hard to describe something that (1) isn't finished (in other words, I don't know exactly *what* the design is), and (2) didn't design myself, I may draw wrong conclusions, or give false information. I hope to write something that may be of use, also in the future.

Thanks for your attention,
klaas-jan