> [leo - So 23. Okt 2005, 12:25:29]:

> > As Parrot_setup_args() is so far only used for passing 'output' to the
> > exec runcore, I propose a quick fix.
> >
> > i. Do not use STRING register for passing options
> > ii. Move interp->imc_info->output to interp->output_file and use
> > interp->output_file for all uses of the 'output' option.
>
> or use interp->current_file (or rename that) - this is already marked
> during DOD and otherwise unused. A global current_file doesn't make any
> sense. The info is also covered by the debug PBC segment.

In r9546 I have removed interp->imc_info->output, interp->current_file
and usage of REG_STR(0). The output info in now in interp->output_file.
Currently this is a plain 'const char *', but I could switch it to a
'STRING *'.

So 'make hello' now creates 'examples/pasm/hello'. But execution still
give a segfault.

CU, Bernhard

--
/* [EMAIL PROTECTED] */