On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 05:24:52PM +0200, Michele Dondi wrote:
: Also, Perl6 OO capabilities are already above the top of my head.

Sure, they're above my head too.   Which should be obvious by now... :-)

: But maybe that's just me. Whatever, I guess that the {casual,average}
: programmer may be scared by its richness and complexity.

But we're trying to design the OO features (indeed, all of Perl 6)
such that you can usefully cargo cult those aspects that are of
immediate interest without being forced to learn the whole thing.
It's not the number one design goal, but it's right up there.

Larry