"Will Coleda via RT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
This was a very old TODO from the TODO file:

Is this now covered with the recent changes?

[coke - Sun Aug 15 13:27:07 2004]:

Bytecode
--------
    Metadata (source line number info, symbol table)

Hard to say; depends if it's talking about HLL source line stuff and so on.
HLL debug things are next on my todo list (I'll send a mail out soon with
some thoughts, then hopefully people writing compilers can give me some
input on what they want/need).  But we've had line number info for PIR and
PASM source for a while; my recent stuff was just about getting the filename
right.

Not sure what symbol table metadata is referring to.  If it's HLL related
and about attaching metadata to bytecode, that's part of the HLL debug
stuff.

So, maybe this stays with the clarification that it's about HLL debug data;
#31145 can surely be closed though, as the assembly line numbers etc are
done.

Jonathan