> > and I saw good descriptions at
> > perlmonks site.
> >

> Ok. I had found nothing helpful at perlmonks about this, other than
> "use vcvars", which I seem to be.

I meant http://perlmonks.org/?node_id=387070
Although I replied that those are low quality, those were improved, yet
advices are still helpfull

> > Also, start with compiling perl itself, so you'll be sure settings
> > are ok.
>
> I hate to encourage folks hacking on parrot to have to build
> anything
> else, too. (Especially given how long it took me to download and run
> everything so far. =-)

Of course I meant that finally rebuilding perl will not be required, and
using ActiveState binaries is enough, but trying building Perl will help to
make sure your compiler kit is ready for use :)

Vadim.