On Oct 28, 2005, at 0:02, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

On Tue, Oct 25, 2005 at 04:56:57PM +0200, Leopold Toetsch wrote:

          .const .Sub corou = "_pge_rule_coroutine"

I tried the .Sub constant and I get an error:

The .const line is only valid inside a subroutine. And we can't do much against this syntax restriction. The line expands to:

   set_p_pc $P0, <idx_of_pmc_in_consts>

As PMC constants are not permutated on all opcodes, this opcode is needed and hence a subroutine that surrounds it.

Better still, is there an easy way for a sub (coroutine) to get
its own PMC when it's running?  Is C<interpinfo> the right
way to do it?  What I'd like to do now is the equivalent of...

Yep

   .include "interpinfo.pasm"
   $P0 = interpinfo .INTERPINFO_CURRENT_SUB

Thanks,

Pm

leo