On Fri, Oct 28, 2005 at 14:04:35 -0500, Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:

> That there will not be two slots for $:foo in Xy, but only one.
>
> But, I'm probably wrong about this as the X role may have methods that
> use $:foo in one way and the Y role may have methods that use $:foo in
> some other, incompatible way, so perhaps there will be a conflict just
> as when there are 2 methods of the same name.

Uh, that's horrible, because it means private attributes have only
the disadvantages of privacy (no access) and not the advantages
(separation, no conflicts).

non-private attributes should conflict, but private attributes are
no one's business except the package which made them.

--
 ()  Yuval Kogman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 0xEBD27418  perl hacker &
 /\  kung foo master: uhm, no, I think I'll sit this one out..: neeyah!