David Landgren wrote:

I don't know how to distinguish between someone who likes to jumps through hoops and someone who cares about their modules.

I do, but it involves reading what they've written instead of (for example) just rgrepping for the current POD testing flavour of the month.

>                                                          I choose to
achieve the highest possible Kwalitee for my modules because it's a way of showing people that I care.

Perhaps you'd do better at showing *people*, as opposed to simplistic scripts, that you care by aiming for high Quality instead of Kwalitee.

I'm all in favour of adding has_licence, on the grounds that some people care about Kwalitee willy-waving and not Quality, and so it'll be a good way to encourage them to DTRT.

--
David Cantrell