On Fri, 4 Nov 2005, Juerd wrote:

Whatever, the new system by contrast seems to me to be at least 400%
more complex, but it won't buy me 400% more functionality.

It will buy you 400% in saving typing, 4000% in less debubbing and
40000% in maintainability(==readability).

Of course drawing any figure on such loose terms as I did in the first place is not serious and I didn't meant it to be, using them more for illustrational purposes reflecting my own perception.

But the point is: are you sure that you have a 40k% gain in readability? That's quite a number!! And the impression I have, that I'm trying to stress once more (but the last time!) is that trying to "stuff everything" in the signature system is not increasing it any more and that a _slightly_ simpler one would do instead.