Some cleanup in the examples section to avoid some deprecations, removed all the big PASM examples, pointed at the examples in the repo. Removed all the PASM calling conventions examples and pointed people at PIR. Redid the main example page a bit.

Cleaned up the talks page, adding some new links.

Got a link to a third binary distro.

More to come. (especially if people keep sending suggestions. =-)