Ian Langworth wrote:
I propose a new Kwalitee metric, released_while_burning_midnight_oil.
Authors who released their modules between 8AM and 1AM the next day
(local time) will be awarded one point. Authors who, despite their
girlfriend's pleading, stay awake at stupid hours of the night to hack
on and then release Perl modules, don't.

Hey, this gives me an idea! Let's also add released_while_not_under_the_influence. Authors could be required to pass a breathalyser test to make sure that they are not drunk while uploading to the PAUSE. I'm sure that the incidence of silly errors in distributions would decrease after adding this test. ;-)

Cheers,
Ivan