On Tue, 2005-11-15 at 09:22 +1100, Adam Kennedy wrote:

> The question is, what level of deps is "crazy" for something that they
> don't actually need on their computer permanently but only need for 2
> seconds to install something of yours.

I sleep pretty well at night refusing to support people who don't run
the tests that ship with my modules.  There's my crazy.  If you're (not
you Adam, but the generic you) not willing to give up maybe a couple of
megabytes of disk space for all of the testing modules on the CPAN
altogether, I feel little obligation to spend my free time to help you
debug a problem the hard way.

-- c