Adam Kennedy wrote:
> Michael
>
> There's existing work happening in this area you may want to get
> involved in. We even have a draft XML schema that does exactly what you
> are talking about.
>
> Go read http://ali.as/pita/

Definitely an interesting project. It is much wider in scope than my little
idea. There are a couple of reasons that I think might make it too much, or too
different from what I'm trying to do (at least initially).

While I want to test module packages I would also like to test whole
applications. I don't want the developers to have to do anything special with
their dev machines, or smoke machines, just send their reports to my app. This
makes it a lot simpler.

But I am interested in the XML schema that you have so far. Is it tied heavily
to PITA, or mainly focused around the data output from TAP tests?

--
Michael Peters
Developer