On 11/29/05, Chip Salzenberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've reviewed pdd03 and brought it back from pdds/clip.

Thanks for reviving this document Chip. Way back when I implemented
some of the original lexical and calling code (like the scratchpad --
may it rest in peace). What is the status of the todo's mentioned in
the BUGS section, who is working on these -- I am looking for a place
to jump in. Also what is the status of the exception subsystem you
mentioned?

I guess one more todo I could take on is the add the use of the set_*
and get_* ops to examples/subs. A short example in the pdd might be
helpful too.

Jonathan