* svn ci is fine again - may the hacking continue
* a few 'make testr' (run test via .pbc) tests are broken, at least one due to an expected compile error in the test, which then doesn't create the test file of course. I didn't find the time[1] to look more closely into other failures.

Thanks to you all who have contributed to this major step in parrot dev,
leo

[1] Well, it wasn't so much the time, but my workstation, where I'm usually doing the releases is down (it wont start again after a power outage). Then the opcode cleanup and renumbering took much longer than I'd expected. After about 5 or 6 'make realclean; perl Configure.pl; make test' I just didn't want to redo all again.