On Dec 25, 2005, at 3:46 PM, Scott Wang wrote:

I am new to use Devel::Cover.

We have lots of product Perl modules in our product "lib" folder and we have lots of Perl test scripts to cover those modules, right now, we are trying to get the code coverage metrics for our tests on those modules. I find we might get help by using Devel::Cover, would you please give me some idea on how I should use the Devel::Cover to generate our tests coverage metrics on our Perl modules?

Thanks in advance,

Scott

If you use Module::Build, then simply type "./Build testcover" and then open cover_db/coverage.html in your browser. If you are using a version of M::B older than 0.27_02, you may wish to manually delete the whole cover_db directory between runs. Later M::B versions auto- detect when cover_db files are out of date.

Chris
--
Chris Dolan, Software Developer, Clotho Advanced Media Inc.
608-294-7900, fax 294-7025, 1435 E Main St, Madison WI 53703

Clotho Advanced Media, Inc. - Creators of MediaLandscape Software (http://www.media-landscape.com/) and partners in the revolutionary Croquet project (http://www.opencroquet.org/)