Hi,

I'm sitting here thinking about cross language calls and what I don't
see anywhere is a prohibition that stops a context from popping a
handler or action or whatever that it didn't place there.

Is there an intent to prohibit or restrict this kind of behaviour?

It also seems to me that with coroutines and threads you might have
diverging contexts with different active exceptions and actions. So is a
stack the correct model for this or are we talking a hierarchical chain
of contexts each with a stack. Sort of like the user stack I guess.

Cheers,

Steve Gunnell