Allison et al.,

I was looking at languages/punie/lib/punie.g in the current SVN head and got confused. I see:
  rule gprint  { (print) \s* <PunieGrammar::expr> }
and
  rule expr    { <PunieGrammar::gprint> | <PunieGrammar::cexpr> }

Doesn't that imply that "print print print print 1;" is a valid Punie program? Is that intentional? It seems to me that the gprint rule should instead contain "cexpr":
  rule gprint  { (print) \s* <PunieGrammar::cexpr> }

Sorry if these are dumb questions. I've been following Parrot for a while, but I'm new to the code...

Chris
--
Chris Dolan, Software Developer, http://www.chrisdolan.net/
Public key: http://www.chrisdolan.net/public.key