"Bob Rogers (via RT)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

  The attached code compiles to byte code OK in r11235, until you
comment out the push_eh indicated by the patch, which makes
compute_dominance_frontiers take forever.  (Sorry; I wish I had time to
try to make it smaller.)  TIA,

I hit upon this the other day, but with a 4,500 line PIR file which I've also failed to get to a better test case. I'll see what I can do.

In the meantime, we don't actually need compute_dominance_frontiers unless we are optimizing so far as I can see, so I have ci'd a change to only do that when the optimize flag is set.

I've cc'd in Curtis Rawls who I believe implemented the routine - Curtis, any chance you may have time to have a quick look at this?

Thanks,

Jonathan