On Tuesday 07 February 2006 13:28, Yuval Kogman wrote:

> Right now the biggest problem in Perl 6 land is project management.

I disagree, but even if it were true, I don't think the solution is to add
more project management and design to partition the process into even more
subprojects of nebulous definition and dubious benefit.

If you *want* Perl 6/Scheme running on Spidermonkey, that's cool.  I just
don't see an army of volunteers magically appearing to make it work, not in
the least because it's Yet Another Rewrite From Scratch.

-- c