The recent "this patch broke tcl" bugs (all of which leo has resolved, thanks!) came from a perl script I wrote that lets you specify a start/end revision and a test script to run.

It then runs "svn up -r" for each version it tests, and runs your test script. After testing the endpoints, it does a binary search through the remaining versions until it finds where the behavior changed.

After getting prodded by several people, I uploaded this to CPAN:

http://search.cpan.org/~coke/App-SVNBinarySearch-v0.1.0/ svn_binary_search

has the documentation for the script.

Feedback welcome - hopefully this'll be a useful tool for other parrot developers.