On Feb 28, 2006, at 23:13, chromatic wrote:

Hi there,

I just managed to get Valgrind working on my Linux PPC box. Are Valgrind (memcheck, cachegrind, etc) reports useful from various platforms? If so, is there a good example PIR file to run that stresses sufficient code (or should
someone add a new testgrind target that collects these reports)?

Not useful ;) - eminently useful and very welcome. I've created a TODO ticket about that some time ago. We should be able to test (at least) 2 things:

* memcheck: any access to uninitialized memory is a bug, double frees and such of course too * --leak-check: we should eventually get parrot leak free with --destroy-at-end
  (no chance to pass that currently)

-- c

leo