* Tels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [2006-03-15 17:45]:
>Wow. Thanx! (And I have used vim for years...)

I hope the fabled “Vim for vimmers” tutorial gets written one
day. (It was supposed to be a guide to vim’s advanced features
for people who have been using vim for years but have stuck with
the basics.)

(Not least for myself, as I’m certain I’ll be able to take a few
slices out of it – I know vim has much more advanced navigation
stuff than I’ve been using, f.ex., and I only use the most basic
windowing features. There’s more stuff in this editor that’s
worth knowing than you can learn in a lifetime.)

Regards,