On Sunday 19 March 2006 05:32, Bernhard Schmalhofer wrote:

> I tried to use something like:
>
>  example_output_like( "examples/benchmarks/arriter.pir",
> $outputs{arriter.pit}, todo => 'syntax error' );
>
> However the 'todo' flag is not honored. My guess is that the TODO
> variable isn't set in the correct package,
> or Test::Builder checks for TODO in the incorrect package.
> The definition of 'correct' is anything that works.

How close is "something like" to what you typed there?  Without a test
description -- even an empty one -- you can't set a TODO message right now.
If you used:

    example_output_like( "examples/benchmarks/arriter.pir",
    $outputs{arriter.pit}, 'some description', todo => 'syntax error' );

... and it still didn't work, knowing which *like() function you used will
help debug this further.

-- c