As it happens I am running OS X, and may try to install everything
this weekend. Haskell, eh? That should be interesting.

If no one can provide a step-by-step for doing this whole process
(erm, pleeease?) I'll try to write one up myself. Let you know.

--m

On 18/05/06, David Romano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 5/18/06, Michael Mathews <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Like Thomas, I'm interested in having a go, in my case I'd like to
> install something I can play with. The link is appreciated but what I
> was hoping for was a simple set of instructions for just installing
> Perl6  (maybe I missed it--sorry) . Does such a thing exist?
What OS are you using? I'm using OS X. I installed subversion,
installed Haskell and the other necessary libraries for Haskell to
build pugs, checked out the latest from  the SVN repository (I think
it's http://svn.openfoundry.org/pugs/), and built it. There's an
INSTALL file in the root directory that explains things more.

HTH,
David