All:
It has been 1.5 years since I have built parrot and a lot has changed.
Today I decided to dust off some old projects but I am having trouble
getting it to build.  Previously, I used Cygwin.

I have mingw, msys, and ActiveState Perl

Unfortunately, I do not have permission to create files in
C:\Windows\system32 so the <conf>.ini files that go there in support of
mingw and msys are missing.  That may be part of my problem.

Here is where I am at:

C:\parrot>perl Configure.pl
C:\parrot>mingw32-make

Compiling with:
xx.c
gcc -I.\include -DWIN32 -g -Wall -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
-Winline -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -W
cast-qual -Wwrite-strings -Waggregate-return -Winline -W -Wno-unused
-Wsign-compare -Wformat-nonliteral -Wform
at-security -Wpacked -Wdisabled-optimization -mno-accumulate-outgoing-args
-Wno-shadow -falign-functions=16 -D
HAS_JIT -DI386 -DHAVE_COMPUTED_GOTO -I. -o xx.o -c xx.c
/usr/bin/sh: C:perlbinperl.exe: command not found
mingw32-make: *** [src\ops\core_ops.o] Error 127

Notice C:perlbinperl.exe

The path delimiter is apparently getting interpreted as a shell escape.  I
have tried playing around with config/init/hints/mswin32.pm to no avail.

Anyone know what my problems is or is willing to work with me on this would
be most appreciated.

Cheers,
Joshua Gatcomb
a.k.a. Limbic~Region