Nicholas Clark wrote:

Would this be resolved by entries in the ChangeLog?
In Perl5 the version control history is added to a Changes file, which has
each commit message along with the perforce revision number. It makes it
very easy to search for these sorts of things. I assume that it's trivial
to automate the generation of such a file for subversion, if it's desired.

It's really not a big deal. 99.99% of the time when you 'svn delete' something, it's because you don't need it anymore. That's true here too. There's a good chance that if/when we get around to a PGE/TGE implementation of Forth, the old implementation won't even be useful. :)

Allison