Hi Paul,

"-MDevel::Cover=+ignore,\\.pt$ ..." really helps!

If I want to use Devel::Cover module in my code and
not from commandline, say I would like to use "use
Devel::Cover;" in code, what I should add after "use
Devel::Cover" to make it works as
"-MDevel::Cover=+ignore,\\.pt$ ...".

Many thanks again in advance.

Scott