On 30/05/06, Ovid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I assume this is just an attempt to learn Perl6 and not to write a serious CGI
parser? Assuming it's the former and not the latter, I don't really have much
to comment on, though there are a few things I would change.

How mysterious. Short of begging, what would it take to get you to
reveal the "few things you would change"? Do I need to pony up another
1000 Pesos (which will not actually be honoured)?

Yes, this is a learning exercise (you may provide links to the real
pugs CGI solution -- it's not easy to find) but any advice you give
could possibly be a learning experience for more than just me.

--michael