Hi Paul,

Thanks a lot for your reply!

After I turned off warning in all my product scripts
and test scripts which I was running Devel::Cover on,
90% warning messages related B::Deparse deep recursion
have gone, and only a few were left in logs. So, from
your email, seems like, in order to completely remove
those B::Deparse deep recursion warnings from my test
log, I should also add "no warnings" in Devel::Cover
code to customize this model and disable warning in
it, please advice if my understanding and approach is
right or not.

Thanks,

Scott