Here's my latest proposal. Feedback welcome.

I propose to install twiki (http://www.twiki.org/) on Feather. This is
a GPL'd Perl-based industrial-strength wiki. This would serve as the
general Perl 6 wiki, aka Perl++.

The source code would be placed in the Pugs .../other/... subtree for
us to incrementally convert parts of it to Perl 6, and to also
add/change functionality. A perpetual beta version of this would also
be available on Feather. From time to time this beta version would
replace the pervious Perl++ wiki code. In the mean time, we would have
the initial Perl++ wiki.

The previously proposed bounty would then instead be offered for the
following subproject. Create a subsection of the Perl++ wiki that
mirrored the Pugs svn doc tree. Provide a means of hacking on the docs
through the Perl++ wiki. Implement whatever protocol the @Larry people
on #perl6 deem appropriate for handing commit bit access issues. I
think that that this simplification and convenience would greatly
expand participation in generating Perl 6 documentation.

Best regards,
Conrad Schneiker

http://perl.net.au/wiki/Perl_6_Users_FAQ (Moved from AthenaLab to Perl
6 Wiki.)