On Thursday 29 June 2006 13:27, Michael Peters wrote:
> Andy Lester wrote:
> > Tomorrow, Adam Kennedy and I (and Schwern?) will be banging on
> > Test::Harness.
> >
> > Any bugs that we especially need to work on?
>
> Not a bug, but a feature request. Abstract out the TAP parsing into a
> separate module so that it can be done by more than just Test::Harness::*
> modules.

A very good idea, which was already discussed in the Perl blogospher. Here, if
I remember correctly. What other people said they would like to see is some
kind of an event-driven parser, with the events being transmitted to a
sub-class or a different class or callbacks.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

bottom 5%.